International Journal of Law Management & Humanities is a bi-monthly scholarly peer-reviewed multi-disciplinary International journal bearing ISSN 2581-5369, established in June 2018. It is no secret that the landscape of scholarly publishing is quickly changing. There is an emergence of new perspectives among editors, reviewers and publishers which has ultimately given rise to new demands and expectations across disciplines. IJLMH presently consists of Editors from 4 different countries i.e. India, France, Ethiopia and Nigeri
Themes & Issues
Students can write on any of the following themes :
- India’s International Relations
- #MeToo in Global Perspective.
- Refugee Crisis
- Gender Equality
Open to all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate course.
- Registration amount is Rs. 250 only.
- Co-authorship is allowed to the maximum of 2 authors.
- Participants can submit the Registration fee via PayTm Here
- After the payment, all the participant(s) must fill the registration form Here
Guidelines for Submissions
- All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 1500 words excluding footnotes.
- The submission must be made only in *.doc or *.docx format HERE
- The submission should strictly follow the following rule
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 12
- Line spacing – 1.5
- Alignment – justified
- 19th Edition of Bluebook should be followed for citation.
- The content should be the original work of writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
Judgment will be based on the following parameters:
- Quality of language
*The decisions of the judges will be final and binding.
Submission Procedure & Deadline
Essay must be submitted HERE by 20th January, 2018.
Registration will be taken only by 01st January 2018, 11:59:59 PM, through filling the Registration for HERE
Prizes: Cash prizes & Certificates
1st Prize: INR 3000 + Merit Certificate
2nd Prize: INR 2000 + Merit Certificate
Discount Coupons worth 10000 INR for publication at VidhiAagaz & its Journals
There will be a special mention. All participants will get participation certificates.
For any further queries fell free to:
- Email us at: email@example.com