“VidhiAagaz- Inking your brain” is pleased to announce its 2nd Virtual International Conference, ViACON: Chapter II, on “Women’s World: Epitome of Victimisation and Emancipation”, on 11th August, 2019.
The Conference will be graced by a panel of eminent personalities and scholars from different backgrounds of law, management, humanities, etc.
About the Conference
‘ViACON: Chapter II” is the Second Annual International Conference held by Vidhi Aagaz. We, at Vidhi Aagaz, are striving hard to achieve academic excellence and this conference is a stepping stone in achieving our goal. The main motto of this conference is to create an international forum where the best minds from India and across the globe can exchange and share their experiences and innovate practices on various cross-functional areas.
What is a Virtual Conference?
Virtual conference is digital conference hosted entirely over the Internet; participants have no need to come down at a place and get together in a conference room. They can sit back relaxed at their place and can participate in the conference from their place.
Who can apply?
We invite all researchers, writers, students (both UG & PG), lawyers, academia, professionals, scholars, and all others who wish to express their views and opinions on the above subject.
Highlights of ViACON: Chapter II
The main highlights of the ViACON: Chapter II are three prestigious awards to fight for:
- The Best Researcher Award: Cash Prize of Rs. 5000/- and certificate.
- The 2nd Best Researcher Award: Cash Prize of Rs. 3000/- and certificate.
- The 3rd Best Researcher Award: Cash Prize of Rs. 2000/- and certificate.
All the accepted manuscript(s) will be published in a Book with ISBN.
Call for Papers
We invite all researchers, writers, lawyers, academia, scholars, and all others who wish to express their views and opinions on the above subject to submit their original research papers on the below-listed themes of the conference.
Submissions of Abstracts and Papers have to be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women’s World: Epitome of Victimisation and Emancipation
The sub-themes of the conferences are as follows:
- Domestic Violence
- Marital Rape
- Glass-ceiling at workplace
- Sexual Harassment
- Cognitive Differences
- Sports and Misogamy
- Women & Politics
- Economic abuse
- Social Abuse
- Child Marriage
- Human trafficking
- Gender Dysphoria
- Reproductive Coercion
- Abstractive Violence
- Sexual Slavery
- Forced Sterilization
- Forced Marriage
Authors can write on any topic related to the theme.
- The research paper must not exceed 3000 words excluding footnotes.
- The papers should be original work of authors and should not have been submitted anywhere for publication.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the Bluebook 19th Edition.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “VidhiAagaz”
- A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript and the name of Institution, shall be sent along with the submission.
- All submissions must be made in.doc format.No pdf format shall be entertained.
- The link for submitting videos will be shared after registration
- Submissions of Abstracts and Papers have to be made via email to email@example.com with the subject as “Submission of Abstract/ Submission of Research Paper”.
- Submission of Videos has to be made on provided link after registration. (On failing to submit video, author will be disqualified from Prizes)
- Students: Rs. 1250/-
- Professionals, Academia and Scholars: Rs. 1500/-
- Submission of abstract & research paper: 30th July 2019
- Payment of registration fees: 7th August, 2019
As this is a virtual conference, the author(s) will need to submit their video through the process intimated to them after registration. Hard Copy of Conference Certificates will be sent to all.
For any queries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
- Ms. Anuniti Pandey: +91-7296894655
- Ms. Akshita Singh: +91-8420439763
- Vaibhav Srivastava: +91-7355481982