VidhiAagaz hereby invites entries for its 4st National Article writing Competition, 2020
Having hosted multiple competitions and seminars on a range of Legal issues, VidhiaAagaz publishes two International Journals “International Journal of Law Management & Humanities (IJLMH)”, [ISSN 2581-5369], “International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation (IJLSI)”, [ISSN 2581-9453]. Additionally, VidhiAagaz has also have 3 –book series under its name.
Further, VidhiAagaz also boasts of a diversified editorial board from as vast as 6 Countries being India, France, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Indonesia and Ireland.
About The Competition
With the aim of furthering research and innovation, VidhiAagaz brings to fore, an opportunity for students to portray their knowledge and writing skills on topics of crucial significance.
Law students from both 5-year integrated course as well as 3-Year LLB course and pursuing LLM Degree.
Articles must revolve around the following themes: –
- Impact of Covid-19 on the Educational Sector.
- Covid-19: Threat to Right to Livelihood
- Position of Marginalized Section amidst Corona
- Flickering Mental Health during Lockdown
- Migrant Labor Crisis in times of Covid-19: Challenges and the Road Ahead
- Issues concerning Gender equality during a Pandemic
- All submissions must be the original work of the authors and represent significant contribution. Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
- Authors are instructed not to mention and thereby disclose their identity in the main text of the manuscript, except the cover page.
- Manuscripts must be submitted electronically as a Word document file specifically. (.doc or .docx)
- The body of the manuscript must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 with line spacing 1.5, Justified. The footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with line spacing 1.
- Abstract:Every submission must be accompanied by an abstract, of not more than 300 words, that outlines the area of study and any important conclusions that may be drawn by the author(s).
- Citation Guidelines: All submissions must conform to 20st Bluebook method of citations.
- Length: The Length of the articles must be of 1500 words exclusive of footnotes.
- The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
- No extension in deadline shall be allowed.
- Judgment shall be based on points given on the criteria of content, language & uniqueness.
- Registration amount is 50 INR is to be paid via QR code available in the Registration form HERE.
- After the payment, all the participant(s) must fill the registration form HERE.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Deadline for Registration is 5th June, 2020.
How to Submit?
All the author(s) must submit the article HERE till 20th June, 2020.
Panel of Judges
1. R.P. Kesharwani – An Advocate with an experience of more than 30 years in the legal Sector. Legal Advisor to 14 Top-notch Insurance Companies including ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd., Bajaj Allianz GIC Ltd., Iffco Tokio GIC Ltd., SBI GIC Ltd. etc.
2. Riya Gulati – Presently working at Law Offices of Caro Kinsella (US Immigration Attorneys), Dublin. She has completed her LLB from BVDU, Pune, India where she stood as the University Topper in 2016 and further pursued LLM from University College Dublin, Ireland where she was awarded with UCD Global Scholarship in 2017.
Prizes And Awards
- Winner – Cash Prize of 3000 INR + Free Publication of Article
- First Runners up – Cash Prize of 2000 INR + Free Publication of Article
- Second Runner up – Cash Prize of 1000 INR + Free Publication of Article
- 20% off voucher for publication to every deserving participant.
- E-certificate of Participation to all the participants for submitting their work.
- Students can feel free to connect with Ms. Akhsita at firstname.lastname@example.org.