ABOUT BLOGGING :–
A blog is a frequently updated online personal journal or diary. It is a place to express yourself to the world. A place to share your thoughts and your passions. Really, it’s anything you want it to be. Blog is a short form for the word weblog and the two words are used interchangeably
RULES & REGULATION FOR THE COMPETITION:-
- Each entry must be between 600 and 700 words and be formatted in Times New Roman, font size 12 with double line spacing.’
- On the first page of your entry, include your name, email, class and semester with sections.
- The entry must be in MS Word (.doc or .docx) and the file name should be “Your Name and Topic”
- Only one entry per participant is allowed.
- The submissions will be mailed at email@example.com
- No plagiarism is allowed.
- Co-authorship is not allowed
TOPIC FOR THE BLOG –
- Unique Identification Number (UID) & Right to Privacy
- Women Trafficking
- A Blue Whale Challenge relate with Art.21 of Indian Constitution
- Status of Uniform Civil Code in India
- Effect of GST of Common Men Threat or Opportunity
- Participants will write the blog on any 1 (one) of the above-mentioned topic.
Last date to register – 10th November 2017
Last date of submission – 13th November 2017
Cash Prize and E-Certificates :
1st Consolation: 400/-
2nd Consolation: 300/-
CONTACT DETAILS :
- PANKHURI GOYAL – +91-8959672606
- AKASH KAMAL MISHRA – +91-8770810964
- DAMINI GANGULY – +91-9978918027
MODE OF PAYMENT: KINDLY EMAIL YOUR REGISTRATION FOR CONFIRMATION
ONLINE SOCIETY COORDINATOR
- Dr. Reva Prasad Mishra
- Mrs. Amrita Singh Rana
RULE BOOK & REGISTRATION FORM: Click Here
Website: Click Here